Since 2013, Friends of MADACC has sponsored over 800 spay and neuter surgeries for the pets of Milwaukee families in need.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING THE VOUCHER REQUEST:
1) To qualify for a Friends of MADACC free spay/neuter voucher you must:
- Live in Milwaukee County
- Provide proof of low-income status upon request
- Be a responsible pet owner
2) If you have multiple animals needing spay/neuter surgery, you must complete one voucher per animal.
3) ONCE YOU SUBMIT YOUR VOUCHER REQUEST, YOU MUST PHYSICALLY GO INTO MADACC TO SCHEDULE YOUR PET’S SURGERY, PREPAY AND SIGN PRE-SURGICAL PAPERWORK. Please allow 48 hours for processing of your voucher and then call MADACC at 414-649-8640 to confirm they have your approved voucher on file. Please leave your pets at home when you go to MADACC to schedule surgery.
4) You must provide proof of current (non-expired) rabies vaccination at the time of scheduling in-person, at MADACC. If your pet does not have proof of current rabies vaccination, MADACC will vaccinate your pet at the time of surgery. Friends of MADACC will cover this cost.
5) If your pet does not have a current license, MADACC will charge $12 for a license at the time of scheduling surgery. Friends of MADACC is not allowed to cover this cost.
6) Please remember that we provide this service for only a limited number of individuals per year, and cannot guarantee that you will qualify for this service.
7) If you have any questions, please email Friends of MADACC at FOMSpayNeuterProgram@gmail.com