Join Friends of MADACC for the 7th Annual Barktoberfest in Estabrook Beer Garden. Support the Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission and other rescues attending the event by participating in a day of fun, activities, and of course, beer! We will have activities for all ages and for both humans and their k9 friends. Follow the Facebook event page for up-to-date information.
- Vendor booths featuring local pet-related business, shelter, and rescue groups
- Lure Course hosted by Friends of MADACC – Two runs/$10
- Agility Course hosted by Agility Possibilities – $5
- Live music provided from 1:30 to 5:30 courtesy of Estabrook Beer Garden
- Buy a commemorative Barktoberfest 2018 pint glass for $15 and you will receive $1 off your beer purchases for an entire year, whenever you use your glass at the Estabrook Beer Garden!
- 1:00: Event Start
- 2:00: Raffle drawing
- 2:30: Agility Demo by Milwaukee County House Of Correction K-9 Unit
- 3:00: Raffle drawing
- 3:30: Canine Costume Contest (Agility)
- 4:00: Raffle drawing
- 4:30: Agility Demo by Milwaukee County House Of Correction K-9 Unit
- 5:00: Beer raffle drawing
- 6:00: Event Close
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Dogs must be on leash during the event, but the off-leash dog exercise area is just up the parkway from the event and the Agility and
- Lure Course areas are available if you pooch needs some run-time.
- Dog that misbehave/show signs of aggression will be asked to leave the event.
- Please bring dog waste bags with you to the event so you can clean up after your dog.
- Estabrook Beer Garden features beers imported from the Munich Hofbräuhaus. All beer is served in the appropriate 1/2 Liter or Full Liter heavy glass mug. A $5 refundable deposit is required for the use of a mug.
- The Carry-In of Outside Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
Use this parking map to help find parking lots and nearby street parking. Only Official Parks & Beer Garden Vehicles may operate vehicles on service roads, pathways and lawns. All motor vehicles, motorcycles & motor scooters must remain in the paved parking lot area.