Calling all graphic designers! Friends of MADACC is looking to feature a special edition t-shirt at our 2018 Pit Bull Awareness Day! Let’s show the pitties some love and really be #pitbullproud this year! Interested designers should fill out the form at the following link.
- include at least one pit bull type dog,
- be conducive to screen printing – preferably only one color, and
- showcase pit bulls in a positive light.
Designs do not need to say Pit Bull Awareness Day, but should celebrate pit bulls. The selected winner will get a special feature on our social media pages, in our newsletter, and have their own space at Pit Bull Awareness Day! The winner will be announced in June.
Deadline to Submit: Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 11:59pm
Note: offensive/inappropriate designs will be automatically disqualified. Please email Cassidy at email@example.com with questions.
Terms and Conditions for Friends of Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control (“FOM” or “Friends of MADACC”):
By submitting your design, and in consideration of FOM evaluating your design submission for its possible use, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The design is your own original work, is not and has not been offered for sale anywhere by any means, and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, content subject to right of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property belonging to any third party.
2. The design does not infringe any rights of any third party.
3. By submitting the design to FOM, you hereby grant FOM the right and license to upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, create derivative works of, distribute, and display the design, in any manner, for the purposes of promoting FOM.
4. If the design is selected by FOM, you shall assign the entire right, title, and interest in and to the design to FOM.
5. You acknowledge that FOM reserves the right to decline to select the design for any reason, at FOM’s sole discretion, and that the decisions of FOM are final and binding.
By submitting your design you acknowledge that you have read and are comfortable with these Design Submission Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by them, and you wish to submit your design to FOM in accordance with them.