Since 2013, Friends of MADACC has sponsored 800+ spay and neuter surgeries for pets in Milwaukee County.
BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR PET SPAYED OR NEUTERED
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW
BEFORE COMPLETING A VOUCHER REQUEST
On 1/12/21 Friends of MADACC was alerted that MADACC will no longer be able to accommodate spay/neuter surgeries for dogs. We apologize for this inconvenience and confusion.
Friends of MADACC is actively working to find a community veterinary clinic that would partner with us to provide spay/neuter surgeries for dogs. In the meantime, please fill out the voucher request form for your dog. We will keep this on file and will contact you when we secure a new community partner.
We are currently waiting for the June schedule to be released, so longer wait times for scheduling should be expected. We appreciate your patience with this process.
1) To qualify for a Friends of MADACC free CAT spay/neuter voucher you must:
– Live in Milwaukee County
– Provide proof of low income status upon request
– Be a responsible pet owner
2) If you have multiple cats needing spay/neuter surgery, complete one voucher per pet.
3) ONCE YOU SUBMIT YOUR VOUCHER REQUEST, YOU WILL RECEIVE DIGITAL PAPERWORK TO SCHEDULE YOUR PET’S SURGERY, PREPAY AND SIGN PRE-SURGICAL PAPERWORK. Please allow 48 hours for processing of your voucher. Please check your email for more information and updates. MADACC staff member Roxie will send you updates as your voucher is processed. If you have any questions regarding your voucher, please email her directly at email@example.com.
4) You must provide proof of current (non-expired) rabies vaccination at the time of scheduling in-person at MADACC. If your pet does not have proof of current rabies vaccination, MADACC will vaccinate your pet at the time of surgery. Friends of MADACC will cover this cost.
5) If your pet does not have a current license, MADACC will charge $12 for a license at the time of scheduling surgery. Friends of MADACC cannot cover this cost.
6) Please remember that we provide this service for only a limited number of individuals per year, and cannot guarantee that you will qualify for this service.
7) If you have any questions, please email Friends of MADACC at firstname.lastname@example.org