Since 2013, Friends of MADACC has sponsored 800+ spay and neuter surgeries for pets in Milwaukee County.
BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR PET SPAYED OR NEUTERED
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW
BEFORE COMPLETING A VOUCHER REQUEST
1) To qualify for a FREE spay/neuter voucher you must live in Milwaukee County
2) If you have multiple pets needing spay/neuter surgery, complete one voucher per pet.
3) Please allow 48 hours after you have submitted the form to hear a response to your request. Once you receive approval via email from Friends of MADACC, YOU MUST CALL MADACC TO SCHEDULE YOUR PET’S SURGERY, PREPAY AND SIGN PRE-SURGICAL PAPERWORK. Please allow 5 business days for processing of your voucher and then call MADACC at 414-649-8640 to confirm they have your approved voucher on file.
4) You must provide proof of current (non-expired) rabies vaccination at the time of scheduling in-person at MADACC. If your pet does not have proof of current rabies vaccination, MADACC will vaccinate your pet at the time of surgery. Friends of MADACC will cover this cost.
5) If your pet does not have a current license, MADACC will charge $12 for a license at the time of scheduling surgery. Friends of MADACC cannot cover this cost.
6) Please remember that we provide this service for only a limited number of individuals per year, and cannot guarantee that you will qualify for this service.
7) If you have any questions, please email Friends of MADACC at firstname.lastname@example.org